Saturday, April 7, 2018

I love that crime

I loved a girl. she cheated. I was alone. And I could not handle myself. And from the second again, that true love happened. After some time, she also  cheat me. It was a lot of trouble. Then I started feeling myself alone. True love from the third again The same love which was incomplete. The third also did what other two did. I did not leave any of them. I got sick. I do not think all of them are from one. Then someone came in my life That same love happened to her. Or sorry my luck was bad. That fourth girl did the same to me. Now I could not forget these four cheating girls. And to take care of myself, then love for fifth time. She told me the meaning of love and deception in one day. How five to drink the poison of infidelity five? Uncertainty had ruined me. I took Facebook's support
I wanted to give myself a life again.Otherwise death was playing with me as a life.When five girls cheated me.I spoke to the 6th girl .. I love you! I need your love. I am begging for love. Take care of me. So I found that Facebook, Six girl from this Facebook said ... Run away from here. You have loved five girls. Now what is your trust? I started from the beginning only. If the first girl handles me, why should I reach this six girl? If five girls have betrayed me, then why did my mistake in this I love this six girl only. When five girls cheated me. Now this girl says that .. you have been loved by five girls. So then what did Draupadi do? She loved five for the same time. I did not love the five at the same time. Just because of loneliness Reached up to five. If I am wrong, how is Draupadi right?....created by sunEsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment