Friday, April 27, 2018

D'nt play with my Emotions....sunEsh real story


D'NT PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS..                          A message came in the messenger. How are you? When I saw the message of the sender of the message, there was a photo of a beautiful girl, she was very excited and very attarctive.                                                                        When my mind got the comfort that a girl sending the message is mine, then I Answer to that message Hello I am fine how are you?
                           The speed of the girl's message was like a fast moving train.And with this speed she started sending the message.Where do you live? What do you do? Who is in your family? Are you a bachelor or married?
                          I wondered where the rainy season started like a sudden love? The last two years have passed since I went looking for a lover on this Facebook platform of social media.
                             When someone shows lalipop to the heart, then the heart stops thinking about the mind. And my heart went towards ruin to ruin. Some days passed. Every morning I started reading the message of her.And night would pass by waiting for her to meet her. The photos sent by her would make such a feeling that God has probably made somebody for me too.When somebody's destruction happens, then most First of all, happiness attracts him. And then gradually the same happiness turns into sadness.It happened with me too.His attractant and beautiful photos used to attract my mind.
                   her caring messages shook my heart.In my dreams, it had become my life.I had to get that girl.I had to make her own.And the life was to be spent with her.I asked her,..would you marry me? She said yes.But she put a condition.She said that she needs some money before she wants to overcome her problems later she will get married.I was the president of the law college.I had studied this How to save others from trouble? but how to save themselves was far away from my understanding.And I sent money to her. But after some time she again asked for money.I did not have any money.  she has given me Disturbed and threatened that if the money was not sent by me then the marriage can not be done. I did not want to lose her. But there was no option without sending money. I sent money again to her. And asked her to get married early. she changed her nature after a few days, now neither did she start to message me or talk to me on the phone.I remembered her ..I had nothing else except her messages and photos .Of course I once asked him on the phone what you really want. she said that I forget her.  It was impossible for me to forget her .I told her that your love was false.You just wanted money so  u framed me and now when you got the money you want to get away from me. she got angry after hearing my words and she blocked me everywhere.
                             I became unhappy and thought that I would never love making the medium of application anymore because in today's day, the application only manages the feelings of the person. Getting the love of an invisible person is exactly like capturing air. If we do it with God, then we can get God too. Love is nothing but a realization that we are very handsome and truthful in the heart. Waiting for that again someone frustrated me in love. Yes, it is also a pain to love. But i need realization..
.created by sunEsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment